Here are my personal reasons why Prescott Glen is one of my FAVORITE neighborhoods in Lexington, SC.
- Prescott Glen has one of the best neighborhood entrances. The landscaping is always well cared for. The active HOA manages all the common areas without raising the annual HOA dues of $400/year.
- Prescott Glen has probably the most cul-de-sacs of most of the Lexington, SC neighborhoods. Your street did not have a lot of traffic coming through except for Presque Isle. It is great for little ones to play and ride their bikes.
- Prescott Glen has an Olympic pool and clubhouse. A pool is a must with kids during the Lexington HOT summers.
- Prescott Glen has a variety of price ranges and sizes of homes to meet all home buyers. Price ranges from $155,000 to $400,000. All homes having the same access to the amenities.
- The last reason is because my wife and I purchased our first home in this neighborhood. Our 3 children grew up here. Lots of great memories made in our first home. The video above is of our first home. The owners who purchased it from us decided to use me as their listing agent to sell it since I knew the neighborhood and home so well.
– Nelson Bermas, REALTOR®, F3 Dunphy, GORUCK, Spartan, Workout Nut
Your Specialist in for all your Real Estate Needs. Serving the , , , and West Columbia SC real estate area. Search all MLS Properties in the area or call me direct at (803) 414-5677. EXIT Real Estate Consultants.